Tuesday, January 29, 2008

From End To Beginning

JANUARY 29, 2007!!

The BIG DAY has finally arrived! An official release of music from the mysterious, availing Panic At the Disco has hit the earth at approximately NINE, IN THE AFTERNOON. I suggest you all go listen to this amazing piece of artistry at the cost of the universe collapsing in around you otherwise.

But enough about them. This is MY blog, is it not? And besides, it's not like most of my friends won't post page-long descriptions of every note in the freaking 3:13 minute piece of music on their blogs, anyway. Maybe...

Though I want to post something about myself, I have, despite myself, nothing for my periodical readers... One Act started yesterday (YAY RICH!) and I'll be seeing 1st and 7th period tomorrow in school. It better be good. But at least I have pencils to shove into my ears if it isn't. Hellth continues to inflict physical pain on me. Today we got to do the Heimlich Maneuver on each other, so the physical pain can be translated literally. I'm glad that if someone starts turning a nice shade of cerulean on me, I can save their life by doing chest thrusts. As if that's not dirty...

Things That Exist to Smite Me:
  • Algebra
  • 5B Study/Lunch
  • All My Children
  • Walls that jump out and run my face into their cement selves
  • Colds. The nose kind.
  • Cold. The 'effin chilly kind...like the outdoors.
  • Comedy Central (why would you edit out things from Vicious Circle?!@?)
  • iTunes that refuses to update
What is Melanie listening to right now?: Addiction and Her Name - There For Tomorrow
P.S. On top of buying 9ITA, you should all make yourselves own Never Take Friendship Personal by Anberlin. It's a heavy-hearted work of staggering genius. *wink*
ACROSS THE UNIVERSE COMES OUT FEBRUARY 5!!!

No comments: