Monday, January 14, 2008

Maybe We Would All Live On...

Not much going on...as usual. A blog is such a pointless thing for my life, wouldn't you all agree? I got attacked by a gerbil at PetCo yesterday. Feel free to ask me about it sometime and I'll elaborate. I see my sweater guy a lot more often now, which makes my pathetic search for a new one a lot more depressing. Not that you internet creepers care.

In other news, I've made new discoveries and I'm going to issue all those who read this blog 3 commandments:
  1. Buy The Kicks of Passion, Powerspace's (or should I say Pow!erspace? They've found Panic's !), album. Or take a trip to your convenient file-swapping program. I'm sure it's available wherever felonies take place.
  2. Watch THIS VIDEO. It brings back good memories. For me at least. And THIS ONE, cuz the Frankie Says Relax shirt is amazing.
  3. Look up the definition for "spittlebug" it'll rock your world.
What is Melanie listening to right now?: Right On, Right Now - Powerspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess who fulfilled the commandments.