Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"We're So Sorry We've Been Gone"

These posts with the title "We're So Sorry We've Been Gone" will be dedicated to the ongoing mystery of Panic! at the Disco's new album. Here's what's new:

FOR ALL YOU PANIC FANS GO CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE! THERE'S A NEW PUZZLE PIECE SHADED IN! This new puzzle piece will lead you to what we've been waiting for on 01.01.08. And if that link doesn't work for you, try this: We're So Starving

I hope you all enjoy this new tidbit as much as I did when I found it! It's amazing, though slightly different. We've got something to look forward to in their new album...


I'll be posting something for New Year's when I get around to it, folks. Maybe something special...?

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Sleep, Everyone... - Powerspace

No comments: