Friday, January 4, 2008

When the Lights Are Dim

Well, not much has happened recently. Just the start of a new semester. I feel quite lonely now. I have NO classes with ANYONE. I'm alone at lunch (you know who you are - thanks a lot for abandoning me; kudos to the posse for inviting me to their humble table), and the only good times (not like that...) take place in American Perspectives, until we actually start learning stuff.

If anyone feels like giving me an extra pat on the back, since all you people seem to have lots of friends in your classes, it would be greatly appreciated. :(

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO'S VOTED ON MY POLL! I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD 12 FRIENDS...

What is Melanie listening to right now?: The Mixed Tape - Jack's Mannequin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*pats on back* *then head* *then shoves into garbage can* JK melly-o. Maybe.

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

aw, i luffles you melly! i'm sorry you don't have classes with anyone! the only class i have with anyone whom i can talk to is band.... and that's pretty sad. you should come eat lunch with us, tell them you have seperation anxiety!

i'm sorry melly, i luffles you!

PS if i were the posse, i'd be honored to have you at our table!
(but, sadly, i am not, nor close to being, the posse)

Melanie said...

thanks people...