Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another Fork Stuck In the Road

This is probably the best day of my life this year. Not that I can even remember back far enough to know... After Driver's Ed, otherwise known as "Waste of Life" or, in simpler form, "Hell," me and my mom took a little trip to the Last Stop CD Shop. One of the most amazing stores EVER. And I got, not only Dane Cook: A Vicious Circle on DVD and a couple of games for Wii, but a BRAND NEW iPOD!!!!! I'll probably earn myself back problems from it's sheer size in physical and capacity forms. It's an amazingly emo (you should see its scars from cutting itself...) black 60GB BLACK iPod. Except for it being a little scratched up, it's my new best friend. Sorry, guys...

Whatever shall I name it? Third Time's A Charm?

In other news, I must register for my Sophomore year by tomorrow and my cat is trying to stuff himself in my CLOSED backpack. I have a speech on John Lennon (flower power!) due Tuesday and must present my English project in a little under two weeks. Yeah, that English project I haven't worked on at all.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Thank You Ending - Number One Gun
P.S. Innards still shoved to the opposite side of my insides.

No comments: