Monday, April 28, 2008

Title Under Construction

So a lot of weird stuff is happening at school these days. And I'm not just talking about the Teriyaki Chicken Chunks at lunch today... But, I'm not quite sure who or what to believe, so if I'm a little stressed out - you probably know why.

Today in Hellth, we did all diseases and impairments of the female sexual system along with childbirth, and boy, do I not want to have children. Ever. Or use tampons... Wehrkamp ruins EVERYTHING. Not that there's much you can ruin about menstruation.

Would you find it weird if a person my age walked into the library, got one novel and about 15 children's books? Because I thought it was odd, and I didn't have to check myself out. (Not like that...)

The number of times I've almost killed me and other people while driving has drastically increased as of late. Lane changing is a lot harder than it looks, sheesh. And your car shifting to Neutral basically on it's own in the middle of a turn on a busy street is not a good thing either. On Saturday, I started driving with our instructor for the exam. I. Hate. It. I've relayed the whole story several times, and I'm not about to type it up, either. Too much mental pain...

Well, those are my thoughts for today. Piano recital coming up next weekend, and I practiced once this week. I have to give my huge, semester test controversial speech this week, finished it yesterday, and our Oral Interp. presentations and catapault start on the 5th and 6th of May. God, I hope school is almost over. I can't handle these huge projects anymore...

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Clouds - The Morning Light

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything that ends in "Chunks" cannot possibly be tasty. I had a pb&j. And a pocketfull of multicolored banana runts. When Wehrkamp passed around the self-exam toy I awkwardly had to touch it. ERM... Do YOURS feel like playdough?

Melanie said...

i didn't have them either, but i thought the name was funny. they weren't called chunks, it was something else i just can't remember...

not exactly. she didn't pass it around in our class.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Your sun is blocked by the nominated cow.

Melanie said...

wtf?

Anonymous said...

it's a vague P.S.

Melanie said...

hahaha. ok.