Friday, July 18, 2008

Wow, This Puppy Chow Tastes Like House...

Sorry, I've been lacking in the posting category. Not that anything interesting happens. Its summer...duh. I've been making attempts to get out of my house as of late seeing as I'm either indoors or at work. Both which lack in a social life. Well, do to loss of brain matter I've begun talking to the horses...but never mind that.

I took down the Honda Civic Tour widget, some of you may have noticed. I figured since that's over and we've come and gone from the concert I had better get over it. And going to Warped Tour this summer doesn't look very promising...

My mother is going through her second childhood right now. She bought a spiffy red mo-ped. Or scooter. Whatever they're called. And she actually cut several inches off her hair after having it the same for the past several YEARS. Not that I noticed...

In other news, The Academy Is... has a new single out from their new album Fast Times At Barrington High! I'm listening to it right now, but I'm not quite sure if I like it that much yet. It's very not-them. You will all have to listen to it and decide for yourselves though.

Breaking Dawn comes out in two weeks! I'm obsessing over the Twilight series right now and hyperventilating over the movie. Super excited, that's all I've gotta say.

Well, that's enough for today. I unfortunately had to do maintenance at camp for two hours this morning and now it's time to sleep...except not really. New Moon here I come!

What is Melanie listening to right now?: About A Girl - The Academy Is...
P.S. 50 mosquito bites on each leg SUCKS.

1 comment:

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

I like it. But you're right, it's very NOT-them. But it's alright. A little poppish, if I do say so myself. But omg, Daylight!
-squee-
but I love Secret Crowds! Almost as much as Rite Of Spring but not quite. I don't know... I have nothing to say...