Monday, January 26, 2009

Wait, There's Werewolves?!

A few things have me immensely happy right now.


I'm talking about the blue American Apparel sweatshirt here, people! I now own one, most of you know. Things get done when you send your parents to Minneapolis with a list. I also own a physical copy of Lucy Gray, which I enjoy highly. And the moving picture is Eatmewhileimhot! or Mister Owl (I'm not quite sure which it is at this point...), which is Christofer Drew's other hardcore band, by the way. Their song Mother May I is amazing. And yes, I am aware of how bizarre it is for Mr. Drew to go from singing like an angel to screaming.



I haaattee these kind of operators from nick santino on Vimeo.

This video. Because it just makes me laugh. Nick Santino of A Rocket To The Moon, by the way. I'm also excited for his and Nevershoutnever's full lengths. Both bands are working on their respective albums.


Sam Winchester. And of course...


Dean. Pretty much anything Supernatural, actually. Funny, looking at that scale in the background, I don't think he's 6'3"...

And there is much more I would like to add to this quaint little blog post, but I have to go watch Supernatural. Oh, and the blog post title is not in reference to Supernatural, although some may assume so. It is actually Mr. Aukerman talking about Twilight.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: I Met My Best Friend In Prague - Powerspace
P.S. I freakin' HATE blogger and their whole picture set-up! Took me an hour to do this post!

No comments: