Sunday, February 15, 2009

Let's Hear It, Oh Let's Hear It

Just so you all know, we've been experiencing some technical difficulties in the world of my computer today. Not my fault at all, I'm blaming it solely on my sister because she was on the computer at the time, but really it seems like the computer is self-destructing. Deleting it's own program files. Stupid suicidal machine. But I spent over an hour this morning neck-deep in the programming command system of a computer, boldly going where no one has gone before. It's not a fun place. All black and white, courier font, typing in commands and searching for missing files. It didn't even seem like a computer, just a hell hole. Not fun, but I feel accomplished that I worked through it, with my grandpa on the phone of course. It's not fixed, only running on the disc that's in right now. The disc is appropriately named "I HATE MY LIFE," by the way. Hopefully I can permanently fix it, but if you don't hear from me, you know why.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Nothing because I'm scared I might overload the computer and it will delete all my belongings just to smite me.
P.S. Happy Valentines Day
P.P.S. Don't worry, I backed up the important things.

No comments: