Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Got Nothin' On Them

So I'm not a huge Jonas Brothers fan or anything, but I have their songs and I do listen to them on occasion. They're talented and they write catchy music, and there is no getting past that they are just some of the nicest people. The last video I posted happened to be a Jonas Brothers one as well, more bashing them than anything, and I just stumbled on this one. It's a cute story and it had me close to drowning in a puddle of my own tears at the end. So watch.

Well, it won't work. But here's the link. I'm sure external videos will be fine for you. So watch.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: I Woke Up Near The Sea - Lydia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't work for me! : (

Melanie said...

aww i'm sorry. i'm sure you could google it or something.