Saturday, March 21, 2009

With Quiet Words I'll Lead You In

I was going to post my English memoir on the blog here, but then decided that I didn't want more people reading it than those who already have. Basically, it's about my experience at Sokol Auditorium on September 8, 2007 seeing The Academy Is... live. It's full of a lot of Word-generated synonyms and over-exaggerated descriptions and a lot of BS. It's kind of embarassing and even worse when read out loud. So I didn't post it here, but that's about all you need to know for the new poll. And if you have read it already, you further understand said poll. If you would like to read my suck-tastic memoir, just let me know. I'll give you a copy if you agree to burn it after reading.

In other news, Lincoln is doing excellent in the boy's basketball tournament and we're in the final game tonight and I really hope we win. Also, CITYOFFREAKINGLASS comes out in TWOFREAKINDAYS and I'm excited.

Well that's about it. I don't know what else you want, and I'm out of things to talk about. I'm sure you're proud that I did a real post without a picture or video or anything and lots of text, though.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Take A Bow - Muse



I lied. So sue me.

No comments: