Tuesday, April 28, 2009

There's A Few Things I Should Say Before I Make My Way

Sorry, but you're going to have to deal with a lack of posting. My computer's being a royal pain in the ass these days, and I just try to ignore it as much as possible to be honest with you. Hotmail, Facebook and any sort of videos are pretty much inaccessible and the pop ups are killing me. Plus, as usual, I have nothing to talk about.

The Audition's Self-Titled Album came out today! Buy it! It's great!


Madina Lake's From Attics To Eden also came out. I had already owned that though. Heh.


The headache that was Jane Eyre is finally over and I managed to not completely bomb the test. We're onto another book now, a contemporary book of our choice at that. I'm reading Naughts And Crosses. Ever heard of it? Me neither, not 'til now anyway. It seems pretty good though.

This is going to be a pretty lame countdown since I don't plan on posting a lot, but here goes:

How long until The Believers Never Die, Part Deux Show?: 20 days!

I can't believe I'm announcing this on the internet of all places, but most of you have probably also heard that me and my mom and sister will be attending a Jonas Brothers concert this summer as well. I'm not going to lie, I am excited. But we'll wait to start that countdown. Please don't humiliate me too much.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Everybody Is Someone Else's Secret - The Audition

No comments: