Monday, May 11, 2009

"Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten."

Only four days left, people. As much as everyone is aware of this and counting it down, too, it still seems important. Look back to last May and you'll see one of these there too. This is just a little more condensed.

I DON'T WANT HIGH SCHOOL TO GO THIS FAST.
I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ALL MY FRIENDS BEHIND, EVEN IF WE STILL TALK.
I WANT TO LIVE MY DAYS AS A KID, MORE SO THAN I AM NOW.
I'M SCARED OF GOING TO COLLEGE.
I'M SCARED OF THE FUTURE.
THESE THINGS FRIGHTEN ME.
MORE THAN ALMOST ANYTHING ELSE.

That's honesty right there. I mean everything. So only four days left. And it scares me.

But enough of that. Such is life. I just checked my grades today and I'm actually pulling straight A's at the moment. Freakin' awesome, right? That's chemistry included! F YES! Hopefully that will buoy the semester tests I'm bombing... After the aforementioned failing I'll post my sophomore second semester grades, which are hopefully still maintaining those A's, although that's unlikely. Then onto junior year...see above...

WHO WANTS TO GO TO WARPED TOUR THIS YEAR?!?! MELANIE!!! Go look up the August 2nd Minneapolis date. It's pretty intense. Looking forward to begging to go. Speaking of concerts...

How long until The Believers Never Die, Part Deux Show?: 6 days!

...That's a fail countdown right there. Looking forward to that too. Anybody have a 200 dollars they don't want? 100? A camera?

And finally:


What is Melanie listening to right now?: I Must Be Dreaming - The Maine
P.S. Thanks for the quote, Korra.

No comments: