Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We Love You, Goodnight

So this is my blog. Made for prolix rambling, the emo-ness all bottled up in a small, dark phial being spilled out in a large, seeping, bloody wrist-cut-by-a-razor kind of way, the traumatic events of high school typed onto the page, and where all the juicy gossip (yeah, right) is...juiced out onto the web. There's a few things you need to know first.
1. If you're one in my (what shall we call it, a posse?), you'll understand the strange things I say. If you laughed at posse, then consider yourself in the group. If not, go away you pedophile.

3. Leave comments. They will make my happy. Or infinitely sad. Remember, treat people the way you want to be, or don't say anything at all. Something along those lines...

4. Ignore my ongoing obsessions if they bother you. Eventually you won't even notice. *wink*

I couldn't think of anything else to write. Those sound more like rules than guidelines. Or "a few things you need to know first." Oh well. Have fun and enjoy yourself here as much as I probably will blogging about...things...

What is Melanie listening to write now?: Camisado - Panic! at the Disco
Heh, did you guys catch the two hidden things?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your first blog entry is infinitely better than mine!