Thursday, November 29, 2007

a.) Ignore or b.) Stand up For (What They Say)

Today in gym, we continued my own personal torture by elaborating on our unit in the weight room. For those of you who know me, you understand that I can totally bench press 3 large men on each side of a 200 pound bar. For those of you who don't, my arms have the circumference of a pencil and my legs can be related to a chicken's. I struggled on all of the sets, especially the military thing. We didn't even put weights on it, I could barely lift the 40 lb. bar. I got the first couple (in pain, of course), but made the mistake of letting it go. Props to Blaine and Matt for lifting it for me at the very end, though. It helps when you don't have a class that stops and star- well...laughs.

In other news, I have new curtains, Zoey is no longer sick, we had our first semi-major snowfall here in XXXXX XXXXX, (and they're predicting 6-8 inches for Saturday), and I stole Richie's scarf. It's very warm, actually. It makes my neck sweat. (Rich, if you're reading this, I'm sorry). I have posted a few pictures to add visuals. This is my first time trying to post pictures, so if it doesn't work, I'll try to make it look decent.


What is Melanie listening to right now?: All Fall Down - OneRepublic

No comments: