Thursday, December 20, 2007

Eyes Shine Suicide

My birthday has come and gone, so I can stop that godforsaken countdown. I've also stopped counting my presents, so we can just be done with all that... But back to my birthday. On Tuesday (the day of), most of our family here in town came to our house. I got a nice chunk of cash from them, and intend to spend it on whatever I don't get that I wanted for Jon. But that requires waiting. *sigh* They all encouraged me to drink. As in drink alcohol. But not even those fancy and (as I would only assume), tasty fruit wine coolers, or even beer. Tequila shots (don't ask where that came from; something about Yolanda and an oven). The whole salt/tequila/lemon thing. Bunch of alcoholics... I also got my Andrew pants (you'd understand if you knew), and an Anberlin t-shirt which I happen to LOVE. I think I love the pants more. They also look nice together. My grandma in Arizona sent me a $25 Barnes and Noble gift card that will be no more after this evening when me and Alissa go to B&N, (watch out Kevin, here we come!).

Semester tests started on Wednesday (except for my gym one), and thank god they're done now. I just checked ParentView, and this is what it says I got:

Accelerated English I: A, 98.4% or 120/122 (This brought my grade up to an A. YAY!)
Web Page Design: -not on ParentView-
Algebra I: A, 95.5% or 64/67 (Yay! Melanie didn't fail Algebra, unlike her father...)
Individual/Dual Sports: C, 82.9% or 20/25 on Cario Test and 48/57 on Written (These scores were combined.)
Physical Science: A, 98.6% or 90/93
Play Productions I: A, 96.0% or 480/500 (This was my model. Thank GOD. I thought I did horrible.)

So I passed every class this semester. Hooray! Wow, and I actually passed with straight A's. I'm sure my mother is proud...

There'll be more to come after my party w/ the friends tomorrow. Merry Jon break!

What is Melanie listening to right now?: The Kill (Bury Me) [Acoustic] - 30 Seconds to Mars
P.S. Christmas letters suck and pictures of all these things will be posted once I get the pix uploaded.

1 comment:

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

GODforsaken!

haha, i would've taken the alcohol. which i'm sure you knew already. i can't believe i don't have lunch with you anymore! it's gonna be so sad to only see you in the mornings! but, alas, the evils of HS. Never ending, propelling forward. Hope you had a good JON! and have a good NY. who knows, maybe, for celebrating, you'll get some alcohol for NYE! if you drink it think of me!