Monday, December 17, 2007

The People Inside

My deepest regrets for not posting in *checks* almost a week. I've been quite busy with things like my hero project (blach), my model (more blech), other homework and...other things. I can't quite remember the past days, so I won't go into what non-interesting things happened to me. I did go birthday shopping with my aunt, perform at my piano recital and play one of the three wisemen in our church program with two fifth grade boys. AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKK - WARD. But other than that, no. Nothing much.

I'm pretty much stressed over semester tests. Today I took my first one for gym. IT WAS THE MOST AWFUL THING I'VE DONE SINCE THE TOWER OF TERROR AT WALT DISNEY WORLD! We had to run 25 laps in 12 minutes. For those of you who know me, Melanie does not run half a mile in her free time. Maybe at least four, but... So in other worlds it was painful and I pretty much died. I at least got 20 laps in, though, and only walked 3 of them. Impressive for me. I came out red-faced, in pain - barely being able to walk - and exhausted for the rest of the day. Otherwise, it was quite enjoyable. *pained smile*
Countdown to my birthday: 1 day!!!
Number of presents for Melanie under the Jon tree: more than everybody else!

I'll try to post more often, for those of you who care to read this. We'll probably get an update in after my birthday at least, to go over the presents I got! WHEE!

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends - Fall Out Boy
Sorry about the 3C4SR CD Alissa. Maybe I'll let you borrow it?

1 comment:

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

maybe? haha, rekky already has all those songs. rek, you need to go and get a job, then you can buy it!