Sunday, December 30, 2007

Oh, It's Been So Long

I really haven't felt like posting in awhile. So I didn't. But now, I've decided that you people need to be informed of my life and times. Which really aren't as exciting as you may think.
Jon has come and gone, and I don't remember exactly what I got, but I'll post a list, based on the pictures we have.
  • Guitar Hero III for PlayStation2 (YAY! Guess what I've been doing since I got it?)
  • Moccasins/Slippers
  • A Wii (This was from "Santa" for the Whole Family)
  • Warm Vanilla Sugar B&BW Set
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Movie)
  • A Nintendo DS Game
  • Some Boots that don't fit me (Anyone where a 7 1/2?)
  • Headphones
  • My magazine subscription to Entertainment Weekly
  • iTunes Gift Card - $15
  • House M.D. Season Three (!)
  • Gloves
  • An iHome Remote (Too bad it doesn't work from large distances.)
  • Two Sweaters
  • A Giant TV Remote (This was a white elephant gift, but I LOVE it)
  • A Mini-Converse ornament
Our family Christmas party was O.K. It will further be known by me as "The Tragic Christmas," because my Grandma wrote this letter to all her children and it was very touching and everyone cried. Then we started talking about my Grandpa (her husband, who has died) and it was all great. We went to the candlelight service at my church after the party and it was very...illuminating?

Not much else has happened since then. Alissa spent the night and we tried to find Monsters on Guitar Hero...for 5 hours. Ask about Moby and Dick sometime. Zoey came over and we went sledding and found Jared on "100 Greatest Teen Stars." We're going to a New Year's Eve party up in Marion at a friend's (Peg and Scott) on Monday. There will be lots of drinking, but not by me. Though everyone will encourage it. You might hear about it. Maybe I'll get back to you.

Well I haven't showered lately, so see ya! (Sheesh, Melanie, just because you don't have to go to school doesn't mean you can let yourself go...) Oh, and I have to go check out Barely Blind? Strange E-Mails these days...

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Animals - Dead Poetic
P.S. What's going on with the poll?!? PEOPLE! THIS IS IMPORTANT! (Thank you Maddy and Alissa...)
P.S.S. There'll probably be some pictures of all these events...eventually.

No comments: