Monday, December 24, 2007

New Poll!

Yes, I know it is kind of an eyesore, but it was too big to put anywhere else. Hopefully we'll have more votes with this one, the last poll was a bit of a downer. If any of the lyrics really speak to you, I have posted all the info about them, just for you. See how nice I am? Oh, and congratulations to 30 Seconds to Mars for winning Fuse's Best of 2007! I voted for you!

Song #1: The Beach // All Time Low // So Wrong, It's Right

Song #2: Shameless // All Time Low // So Wrong, It's Right

Song #3: You're Ever So Inviting // Underoath // Define the Great Line

Song #4: Everything We Had // The Academy Is... // Santi

Song #5: Bulls In Brooklyn // The Academy Is... // Santi

Song #6: Time To Dance // Panic! at the Disco // A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Song #7: The Unwinding Cable Car // Anberlin // Cities

Song #8: (*Fin) // Anberlin // Cities

Song #9: Disenchanted // My Chemical Romance // The Black Parade

Song #10: Sleep // My Chemical Romance // The Black Parade

Song #11: R-Evolve // 30 Seconds to Mars // A Beautiful Lie


Don't choose your answer based on your favorite band, please.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: The Tale of the Dragon's Defeat - Wavorly

4 comments:

[lissa] said...

holy *^&%! how am i supposed to choose! I HATE THIS!

Melanie said...

When I was coming up with it I wasn't planning on me voting on one, so I can't decide either...oops...

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

omg, i love the beach! it means the most to me cause i wish that summer had never ended. i love that song sooo much! it means more than panic! i think? oh, sadness...

[lissa] said...

*pats maddy on back*