Monday, January 21, 2008

Area Formerly Known as "Central Park"



Me and Zoey went and saw Cloverfield last night. It's an amazing movie and I'd recommend it to everyone. But don't forget your motion sickness bags... There's a lot of mystery surrounding the film, so if you haven't heard anything about it, go do your research. It's really quite interesting, if you're into that type of thing. At the end of the movie, something is whispered, but Zoey and I left before we could catch it. I looked it up, and supposedly it sounds like "Help Us," but it turns out it's a backmasked. When played backwards...well, just listen to what I've included in this post, if it works for you. It really freaked me out.

Enough with my Cloverfield rant. I haven't posted for awhile, and I probably shouldn't be doing so right now, seeing as I have a speech to work on. I'm also starting a countdown for the release of "Nine In the Afternoon."

Countdown to Nine In the Afternoon! - 8 days

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Prostitution Is The World's Oldest Profession (And I, Dear Madame, Am A Professional) - Cobra Starship
P.S. Do you know of Garfield?

No comments: