Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nail-Less Fingers in Acid Bath

Compliments of Zoey Groman

I weaseled my way out of my speech today! Now I have to dread it another whole day! Last night I was shanking people on our Wii/GameCube game GUN. It was quite an entertaining game, actually. Their language was atrocious though... I got to slide-attack buffalo, trample wolves (and other humans), blow off people's heads (don't read into that one...), and shoot lots of weapons in general. I also killed a horse in cold blood. Ooops... No wonder its rated mature. Heh. I also kicked my mom's butt in Wii Tennis (it's a physically demanding sport!) and got K-O'ed in boxing.

Can you all tell I have NOTHING to blog about today?!

Mrs. Wehrkamp demonstrated how to exercise with a giant rubber band in health today for a good solid 15 minutes. And yes, I did catch the dagger looks she was sending me as I read - completely ignoring her. And FYI, if any of you commit suicide, don't send me any tapes listing reasons why you started pushing your own daisies. (See: TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY).

Countdown to Nine In the Afternoon! - 6 days

What is Melanie listening to right now?: All the Small Things - blink-182
P.S. I suppose, as condiments go, mustard is pretty stellar. - Jade Puget

No comments: