Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts...

Happy ACROSS THE UNIVERSE DAY! Or at least in my world it is. Probably February 5 in yours...but no matter! Also DANCING DAY for those of you 'involved" people trying out for Footloose. (Involved being a state of mind). Not that I frown upon being involved in extracurricular activities. It looks good on the college applications I hear. I wish bunches of luck to you all!

Today in English, we began reading the Shakespearean classic, Romeo and Juliet. And let me tell you...it is DIRTY! I enjoyed it way too much. Plus being able to brandish weapons in the same room as Mrs. Wallenberg was nice...even if the maximum amount of damage one could inflict would be a good bruise... So now, to honor the dirtiness of Romeo and Juliet, I will be posting a log. Of everything dirty they say. Feel free to skip it if it means nothing to you. I won't be *sniffle* offended...*sob*
Dirty Comments - Act One, Scene One (<--- Crimson, for bloodshed...)
  • "...thrust his maids to the wall."
  • "Me they shall feel while I am able to stand; and 'tis known I am a pretty piece of flesh."
  • "What, ho!"
  • "Draw thy tool!"
  • "My naked weapon is out."
  • "Give me my long sword, ho!"
MORE REASONS TO WASH YOURSELF TOMORROW!

What is Melanie listening to right now?: The Birds and the Bees - Breathe Carolina
^ Breathe Carolina...check 'em out!
P.S. Hope you feel better, Rich!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beat me to it. I love how she just opens this cabinet and all these swords are inside. For trimming the fat off the chubby kids she eats? Erlack...