Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fancy Guitar Chugga-Chuggas

Why have I not been posting as of late? The real question is WHY DON'T I HAVE PANIC TICKETS?!? I'm gonna be SOOOOO pissed when they're sold out without a nice seat/floor space for Melanie. Beyond the fact that everyone will be going to two concerts that weekend, I will be alone - possibly not even going to one. At least I'll have Alissa to pout with. Let's all cross our fingers that she'll be able to join the rave in Council Bluffs, minus the electronic dance music and ecstasy. (Well, I could be surprised at what Pretty. Odd. will sound like...or what designer drugs are used in Iowa.)

It's been a pretty good week. I finished my English project and gave the presentation of said English project...AND DIDN'T FAIL! Which is always good. I also didn't have to give a speech or write one this weekend. I had no homework, therefore allowing me to have a social life again. Too bad me and the little satan were home alone all weekend, thus limiting above-mentioned social life. Oh, and she had a child. What does that make me, an aunt? Ick.

I've driven a few times since we last...read. I almost killed me and my mom and the groceries on our driveway. That would be why there's a giant Prius-shaped indentation in our snowbank - going UP the hill. Who put that snow there anyway?

I really need to watch more movies. I'm thinking DVR. Free movies On Demand = hours of entertainment. And they're cheaper than buzzing out to see what's playing locally. Since they're free.

More random thoughts next time...

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Shameless - All Time Low
P.S. Ryanguy thinks I'm cute. E for EMO!

No comments: