Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Like The Voice In My Head...

Well, it's been a good week in my life for music. I actually have TWO favorite songs this week. And I don't think you need lyrics and band pictures to enjoy them. So, they are...

- Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape by UnderOATH from their album
They're Only Chasing Safety
-
Between You and I by Every Avenue from their NEW album Shh. Just Go With It

Go check 'em out. You'll probably enjoy them.

So I just got back from driving around...and right turns and yield signs can go jump into the center of the busiest intersection. Another couple tally marks to add to the number of times I've almost killed myself and others while behind the wheel.

Mrs. Wallenberg is officially out to get me. No lie. We (we being Zoey, Rich, Mary, Jake and myself), were standing at my locker, comparing the graffiti on it to Mrs. Wallenberg's room/Satan herself. (It says "hell," by the way, if you don't know me). When over my shoulder, she appears in her sunny yellow sweater and wants to know what we were going to finish that conversation with. Several "uh" and "um"'s in response. When she leaves, we burst out into frightened, nervous giggles.

On top of that, since Zoey was sick today, I waited for my dad to come in a very dark Little Theater with three guys for an hour. Wanna know what we talked about? I'll never tell.
it was pokemon

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Ants - Forgive Durden
Poor Forgive Durden. They broke up, ya know?

No comments: