Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jump The Gun

Sorry for the lack of posting. I've been a little swamped with procrastination, the occasional homework assignment and disease.

GUESS WHO CAN GET HER LEARNER'S PERMIT?!?!? It only took two tries...but I'm SO GLAD DRIVER'S ED IS OVER! I can't even express it in words. Now we move onto the driving portion. I can only think of one thing more frightening than me on the road...me on the INTERSTATE going +65 mph. At least once I get my Learner's I can practice driving legally with a person over 18 years of age between the hours of 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. (see, Melanie WAS listening during DE...)

I also got over the fact that Elizabethan England sucked and finished my project last night. It's pretty good for being written in under two hours with no experience prior. Now I need to work on that presentation...

How much do the new Schedule Regulations suck, people? I think we should picket! Gather the wood and paint my fellow freshman! I've already taken a semester of P.E. and I'm taking Hellth. And now we hear one has been a waste of time? PICKET!

On a lighter note, here's a few bands you should all listen to and enjoy:
- Daphne Loves Derby
- Edsion Glass
- Driving East
- Number One Gun
- Flight 409
- FM Static
- Haste the Day
- Kill Paradise
- Sullivan
- The Send
- Test Your Reflex

Also, one person we haven't heard about recently, my Sweater Guy, likes to run into people. He ran into me today and afterschool basically bowled down Zoey. We won't mention what happened after that event...including Rich dramatically falling to the floor in front of Crushing Barbie Chick. Which was funny. At least my Sweater Guy hasn't DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET. Remind Alissa to find a new one.

I'd like to finish with a quote from Jack Handey I came across today: "
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." And if that doesn't make you laugh, go put a "Kick Me" sign on your FACE.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Dismantle.Repair. - Anberlin
P.S. Yes, the Rice Krispie wrappers ARE different.

No comments: