Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why Can't We Say What We're Thinking of?

Not even I will tell...
Dirty Comments - Act Two
  • "...which love groaned for..."
  • "...and quivering thigh."
  • "...nor any other part belonging to a man."
  • "That monthly changes in her circled orb."
  • "O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?"
  • "Wouldst thou withdraw it?"
  • "We sucking on her natural bosom..."
  • "A very good whore!"
  • "Why, then is my pump well-flowered?"
  • "...hast worn out thy pump..."
  • "I will bite thee by the ear..."
  • "Thou desirest me..."
  • "What a man are you!"
  • "...what saucy merchant..."
  • "I'll take him down, an 'a were lustier than he is."
  • "...Use me at his pleasure"
  • "My weapon should quickly have been out..."
  • "...every part about me quivers."
  • "Is your man secret?"
  • "...my man's as true as steel."
  • "Are you so hot?"
What is Melanie listening to right now?: A Boy Brushed Red...Living in Black and White - UnderOATH

No comments: