Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Call Me Crazy

Hello. I need to blog, since everyone else isn't doing blog-like things, but I really don't have anything to talk about. I won't give up on you bloggy! *coughcough* Expect random thoughts at intervals...

Hey! Pictures fill up space!


I guess that's all I have for you...and it didn't fill up much space at all. Does anybody know who these strange people are? I do. But does anybody know what they are doing? Is it a drug deal? Why is one half naked with lots of money? These are questions I ponder. And I don't really want to know what exactly is happening in this image, so don't answer that second question.

My mom got the Panic tickets for the concert in Omaha (a.k.a. Council Bluffs). I don't know if I've mentioned that or not...I'm thinking everyone in our group who's going to that concert should get together at my house some weekend and make shirts. My idea (since there's only four members and a lot of us, and Brent doesn't count, Maddy), is that we should be 'characters' from the songs from Pretty. Odd. For example...

Behind the Sea = Too Smart, Too Small
Friends In Holy Spaces = Famous Friend
Northern Downpour = One Who Never Yawns / At the Top of Your Lungs
Folkin' Around = Finding My Way Home
From A Mountain... = Drug Farm Entrepreneur
Nine In the Afternoon = Eyes the Size of the Moon
The Piano Knows... = Dancing Fancy Pirouettes
She's a Handsome Woman = Eating Buttons
When the Day Met the Night = Under Green Umbrella Trees

I don't know, maybe that's just my mind for you. My concert friends, if you are reading this, talk to me. Tell me what you think of that idea. Or list your own. Please. Making shirts is fun!

What is Melanie listening to right now?: When the Day Met the Night - Panic At the Disco

4 comments:

[lissa] said...

i love that idea!!! i am included right? even tho i'm going w/ the family? i hope... sounds like buskets of fun

Melanie said...

heh. buskets. yeah, you're included. the rest of your group could too, if they liked us and there were enough songs on pretty odd...

i think there is...

what do you want YOUR shirt say?

Anonymous said...

thursday is my favorite day

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

DIBS ON N.D.!



that's all i got.

besides that it'll be buskets of fun