Tuesday, April 8, 2008

You Really Have a 50% Chance of the Answer Being NO...

As I sit here making a playlist of my all time fave songs, I remember I haven't blogged for a week. So now I will write my little heart out for all you readers, while listening to some Chiodos (I just realized that they ARE good, and I haven't listened to them for a very long time).

Yesterday I wrote a pretty nice essay for English in under 2 hours, which is really good for me. Somehow I don't think I'll be able to do that with my Global Warming Controversial Speech, though. Maybe I should stop procrastinating? Nah...

Have you heard of Jared Leto's new book coming out? It's called The Eco-Friendly Murder, and he's supposedly writing it under a pen name. Kait has all the new info, so tune into HER BLOG. She's working on ordering like 50 copies and getting Jared to sign them all, so keep your fingers crossed...

I really don't have a favorite song this week, either, so I hope you weren't looking forward to something new and exciting over here... Go listen to Pretty. Odd.? That's my favorite song of the week. Pretty. Odd. And Chiodos. They're pretty good.

That's all I got for you for today.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Intensity In Ten Cities - Chiodos

No comments: