Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Should Totally Honk

So, if there's anything more weird than being stared down by your sweater guy while you're alone in the foyer, just minding your own business (or untangling your headphones, not that it matters...), it's seeing a person who's been missing for months on end while trying to DRIVE. But, I remained Slow, Safe and Straight (those are my three S's *wink*), while having a mental explosion. You see, if you haven't caught on, on our way home from piano (I was driving), I would just so happen to see two people walking down the sidewalk, and guess who! It's (nameshallgounmentioned) and Alissa's sweater guy! Lets just say I FREAKED. So, missing a yield side and almost crashing and burning on our driveway, I promptly run into the house (on my feet, not physically with the...never mind.), and call Alissa where I continue to not breathe for a good 10 minutes.

After all that excitement, it's been a pretty good two days otherwise.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Season - The Academy Is...
P.S. It's "Homegoing" week here at our high school. Lame, right? Tomorrow's plaid/polka dot, closely followed by class color day and formal day. We're, or at least I, am dressing up in a tux-like outfit for formal day. Forget dresses...go Ryan Ross!

No comments: