Saturday, August 9, 2008

And I Thought I Hated Summer

Well Back To School day was a blast. Not really. My picture is horrendous. You don't even know. Bring out the duct tape to cover up my face until retakes! And of course, it wouldn't be high school unless you had to make the trek from E wing to A wing or vice versa between every period all Sophomore year. And I do take offense to the fact that they put my locker in the Special Ed. hallway. My Ad Room's in the gym for God's sakes! Well, here's my schedule. Please inform me if you're in any of my classes with me. Please.

SEMESTER ONE

1. Geometry 1: Foss
2. Spanish 1: Oros
3. Chemistry: Bechard
4. Study/Lunch: Unknown teacher (This worries me. Why does it say elective?)
5. Psychology 1: Aukerman
6. Acc. English 2: Klawonn
7. Modern Civilization: Pooley

SEMESTER TWO

1. Spanish 1: Oros
2. Design: Hinton
3. Chemistry: Bechard
4. Geometry: Wilson
5. Lunch/Study: Roberts-Haas
6. Acc. English 2: Klawonn
7. World Geography 1: Daugherty

Happy high school!

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Gone - Switchfoot
P.S. Funny, the lyrics to this song..."Gone like summer break is gone. Gone like Saturday is gone."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

: (