Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've Got Plenty Of Time To Waste

That statement is actually false...

I have a list of things I SHOULD be doing. But I'm not. Because I'm here. With nothing to talk about. So really, something more accurate would be "I'm Not Doing What I'm Supposed To And Doing Something I Don't Even Have Anything To Talk About On." But that would just be too long...

(That title is actually lyrics to a song. Just FYI.)

Well for those of you who live under a rock, or who are not on my cell phone's contact list, I'm going to Disney World next week. Being forced to Disney World, more or less. Leaving Sunday, coming back Saturday. What I would RATHER be doing would be going to the All Time Low concert. But no, everyone just loves ruin Melanie's life, so why not take advantage of ruining her sweet
sixteen present? I know! I would too! But I'm sure most of you are sick of my venting all this out, so we won't linger on this topic.

I got the Twilight Soundtrack last night! Edward Cullen poster and all! Not that I'd hang it up...it's slightly creepy. But it was worth it! It's pretty cool. Maybe I was biased at the listening party, 'cause I luffles it now. Guess what I'm listening to! Yup! Speaking of which...

How many days until Twilight?
16 days

That was kind of a failure of a countdown, but whatever. You know how much I love countdowns!

Oh, what else is there to talk about? Well, if you live under a boulder you probably wouldn't have heard that the United States of America now has its first African-American President, which is muy emocionante as our Hispanic friends would say. I can also say I saw the first African-American President in person, which is also muy emocionante. I didn't stay up to see the results, but I heard Barack Obama's acceptance speech was really good.

Well, that should last you a good few weeks.

In a month...

Melanie.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Decode - Paramore

No comments: