Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Snow 2008!

If you go back to the good 'ol days of 2007 circa 2nd blog post, you would find pictures of the first snow fall. Well, its snowing right now, so I decided that I will make a yearly post of pictures and such of the first snow. For those of you who don't have weather.com as your homepage, you may not have heard about the blizzard striking the midwest...hard. 60 mile per hour winds? 10 foot drifts of snow? No matter, we've had worse. Here, we're not really getting much of it, since it just started snowing about an hour ago and we don't even have much accumulation. It's been snowing in other parts of the state for days. That's where you get snow taller than me. Not that it takes much... So after soaking the heels of my pajama pants on that disgusting wet snow (not the nice fluffy, please-cancel-school snow) and reducing my camera-weilding fingers to small Mel-cicles, I have pictures for you! Voila!

It's pretty pathetic, but I can only do so much to entertain you...

It was cold... and this is what pictures of me end up like when I don't know how much the camera is zoomed in.

The old "looking INTO the snow" picture...classic...

How many days until Twilight?
15 days

What is Melanie listening to right now?:
Full Moon - The Black Ghosts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! I love your face lots! and the term "mel-cicles!"