Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BOOM like a firework

Envy On The Coast is the epitome of the most powerful lyrics ever sang on the face of this planet. Or my iTunes library, whichever you feel more comfortable with.

In other news, I stole Maddy's caribbeaner (yes, that is what they are called. And yes, that is how you spell it. Thank you, Urban Dictionary), and I don't intend on giving it back. I wish giving didn't have that awful 'n' in the middle, because then the word would be the same forward and backward. Like racecar or kayak. Giving could be a sport like all the cool kids too, if it didn't have an 'n'. Did you know level is the same forward and backward? Does anybody know what words like poop and givig are called so I don't have to keep typing them as words that are the same forward and backward? Kaitlyn gave me a rock from New York, and it was amazing. I'm glad I got a souvenier, and I feel sorry for the poor rock, because it now has to live on my shrine in my house in South Dakota instead of one the crazy, smelly, dirty, amazing streets of New York.


I suppose you people want to hear about my life instead of stupid things like this. But too freakin' bad! I didn't say I "find
stupid things like blogs really funny" for no reason. And yes, I did have to go and look at what I typed as my description when I first made this blog. And I did in fact copy and paste that little tidbit, to be honest with you.

Honesty. I think it's time for some depth in life. I really just don't feel like going there right now. It seems that the world is just getting too serious for me these days. Why so serious? I won't mention anything specific, but I'm sure everyone could pinpoint a few things in their own lives that are probably the same as mine. Maybe not. But, maybe some of you wish I took things more seriously sometimes. Honestly? I like being happy most of the time. Carefree and optomistic, if you will. It always doesn't work, but I don't like thinking into things too deeply, and a lot of things in life I just find really stupid. People could avoid a lot of pain if some of the stupid things just didn't exist. I don't really know what I'm trying to say here, and this stupid blog post just got much stupider. Did it, though?

Whatever. It's just a blog and it's just life.


I'M JUST LIKE ME, I'M JUST LIKE ME. SO WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

"Cause I fall three times as hard if it's from nothing at all. You all seem twice as tall as I will ever be. Cause I feel terribly small when my head works too hard. When you think with your chest, there's not a thing that you don't see..." (Starving Your Friends)

"It's not as deep as it seems. And as unfair as it may be, I'm just here to remind you. Remind you not to forget to remember me." (Lapse)


ENVY ON THE COAST: Dropping it like it's hot longer than you.

"Just because I'm losing doesn't mean I'm lost! Doesn’t mean I’ll stop. Doesn’t mean I'm across. Just because I'm hurting doesn't mean I'm hurt! Doesn’t mean I don’t get what I deserved, no better and no worse." (Coldplay works too, Lost!)

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Knights Of Cydonia - Muse
P.S. Countdown for my birthday, anyone?
P.P.S. I just learned that when you have more than one post-script, you add more P's, not S's. Oops. That makes countless posts by myself wrong. Double oops.
P.P.P.S. Happy December!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh melly, you have got to be my favorite person in the world. For this blog post among other things.

P.S. I had to use google to figure out how to spell "among."

P.P.S. "google" is the same backwards and forwards without the "le."

P.P.P.S. heh... "goog" is a funny word!

P.P.P.P.S. Palindrome.

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

-HYPERVENTILATION OCCURING AT THIS MOMENT-

I LOVE Envy On The Coast so fricking much! And Starving Your Friends is pretty much my favorite song by them!

Do you have their EP? Cause I can totally give it to you if you don't. I think I like it more than Lucy Gray.

[my word verification is scana. sorry, it's interesting!]