Thursday, January 29, 2009

Envious

Most of you have heard, but my phone has now seen it's better days. I'm surprised it's lasted this long, actually. Getting close to a year! Apparently it was it's time to go. But, I guess if I took a hard fall to a slab of cold, wet, icy concrete, I might break a bit too. So now my cell phone is being held together by a few pieces of electrical tape. Oh well. It works in its bandaged state! That's good enough for me.

So I had this great idea a few days ago. A contest-like blog post. A contest without rewards. Kind of like a Facebook note, but with pictures, and guessing. But, I have chemistry to do and TV shows to watch, so perhaps another day. Consider this paragraph a reminder to myself. Have a great day.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Fear Of Flying - A Rocket To The Moon

No comments: