Friday, November 30, 2007

Are You Sure You're Sure? ...Are You?

My sweater guy was wearing his striped zip-up jacket today! Yay! These are the little things (*coughcoughobsessionscoughcough*) that make my freshman year so much more enjoyable. God forbid I'd see the guy even once a day now, though.

Today in Individual Dual Sports, we were supposed to take our long put-off test over Lawn Games and Archery. Guess what we did? Well, I'll go into that in a couple of sentences, but we did not take a test... For the other gym classes in that period, they brought in a professional karate/tae kwan do/self defense/a bunch of other things he rattled off teacher and we got to learn some stuff from him. Well, it was that or spending some quality bonding time with the sweaty, noisy, smelly and just downright hellish weight room. Like I can't already not move any of my appendages from the last two days of pure agony. So back to today's lesson... I sure wouldn't want to meet me in a dark alley around now. I could knock you all down with my butterfly kick. K/O-ed!!! I've pretty much got blocking down and we learned a few fighting techniques as well. I hope I don't have a grudge against any of you people...

In English we watched the video version of the last several chapters of the Odyssey that we read. At least 15 minutes of the movie was spent at this big orgy-fest. Nothing better than a bunch of half-naked (and probably married) men spending a good 5 years with a freakin' witch. Not to mention we were watching this whole thing with MRS. WALLENBERG. Blach. And talk about awkward...

We're going to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, probably to celebrate my dad's new job change. That's, what, four now? Oh well. This one's at some college, but we'll only have to pay 10% of tuition if I end up going there. Or get forced to go there. Not like I want to get rid of the 'rents and child anyway. Not to mention you people...If only I knew who most of you were.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Skyway Avenue - We the Kings

I have Rich's scarf for the whole weekend now too! He knows I have it, though. I gave it back this morning as well, but...

No comments: