Friday, November 30, 2007

See What I Can Do!

**This will probably be a very unusual thing for me to post twice in a day, but this was just too exciting for me NOT to blog about**

So we went to Buffalo Wild Wings, as mentioned in the previous post from today. While my parents and my mom's friend were downing their beers, I decided to accomplish what I've always wanted to do. I don't know where exactly I heard of balancing a salt shaker, but it came up there. AND I MANAGED TO DO IT! After about a half an hour of painstakingly balancing the salt shaker, and 20 years or so of bad luck from spilling the salt so many times, I GOT THE FREAKING SALT SHAKER TO BALANCE!

Then some guy came over, was amazed by my trick and picked it up. I was like "WTF?!? That took me FOREVER!" BUT THEN I DID IT AGAIN! The people on the other side of the ledge of where I was balancing it were pretty impressed with me, as were my parents and friend. The waiter thought it was "messed up." They didn't think it was possible. Oh, I showed them! After the little 'picking up of the salt shaker' incident, I left a note saying:

Property of Melanie.
DO NOT TOUCH!

Hopefully the next time we take a trip to Buffalo Wild Wings the salt shaker will still be standing, with a protective plexiglass case around it with a plaque congratulating the mysterious Melanie.

^ This above picture is from the internet. We didn't have a freaking camera to take a picture of my amazing accomplishment.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Cute Without the "E" (Cut From the Team) - Taking Back Sunday
Oh, the food was good too.


No comments: