Saturday, December 1, 2007

You're Call Has Been Forwarded to an Automatic...

As I sit here in my house...alone, I think about what a life I've had, or lack thereof. You see at Lincoln the Winter Formal taking place right about now, even with several inches of snow piled up all over the city. Guess who isn't at Winter Formal? MELANIE!!! Zoey's there with Rich as well as Ron and the rest of the posse. Alissa isn't though. But she won't answer her phone. So we're back to me being alone. There is a job application sitting to my left, the computer before me, and homework to my right. I should be doing some of the homework, but instead I have been looking for new bands via PureVolume and iTunes for about the past two hours. I finished both my poster and program for Play Prod. though. That only took four hours...

Not much else took place today. I finally got out of my pajamas around 3:30. I was real motivated, you see. Now I should probably fold the four loads of laundry sitting around my house.
HAPPY DECEMBER FIRST!!!
Countdown to my birthday: 18 days

What is Melanie listening to right now?: The Ocean - The Bravery

No comments: