Saturday, December 8, 2007

Just Lost Causes

I'm sure not very good at updating this thing everyday. I suppose that's a good thing though, seeing as nothing happens in my life. All last week, since my previous update, I've been semi-busy, though I completely ignored my model. I got some more measurements for that on Friday, but I forgot one, so it'll be a little tough to do it now as well.

Today (which is Saturday), I got to wake up 4 a.m. to sub for a friend's paper route...And I thought it was cold during the day. I was wearing several layers and I was still very cold. I learned while doing this said paper route that we live near a Joe Anderson (YAY! ACROSS THE UNIVERSE), Rich's grandma, and *shudder* Mrs. Wallenberg, a.k.a. Satan. We got done and I went back to bed and slept 'till 10:45, which is nice. I also slept through St. Lucia. OOPS! Oh well. It gets old. I was also supposed to babysit the dogs as mentioned before, but that went down the drain. So we went shopping instead. Here's several highlights of that trip:
  • I got my Christmas/Hanukkah present from Zoey at Aeropostale. I still need to get the second half of her present for her.
  • We met Rich at the mall. (Sorry about my father.)
  • We saw Alissa's Sweater Guy in Old Navy. Probably made my day.
  • We also saw Andrew the Guy In Girl's Pants at Old Navy. Good times...
  • The fact that I was shopping instead of doing my model was a highlight as well.
There really isn't anything else interesting that happened recently. Wish me luck at entertaining myself tonight! ANSWER THE FREAKING PHONE, ALISSA!

Countdown to my birthday:
10 days
Number of presents for Melanie under the Jon tree: 4, soon to be 5

What is Melanie listening to right now?: (*Fin) - Anberlin

No comments: