Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Another Tally on the Chalkboard

Today is December 5, for all you non-calender types. Do you know what happens on December 5? Well I'm not entirely sure, but December 5 was supposed to be the day the video for A Beautiful Lie was released. You don't know what A Beautiful Lie is? You don't know me. But was it released? No. I was sorely disappointed, and called Jared several bad names (right, Kaitlyn?), and blamed the whole ordeal on him. Was it his fault? Probably, but there's no proof of that. It made me feel all better to accuse him, though. Since I didn't have anything NEW to watch, I found the video for Your Guardian Angel by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. While this was new to me, I'm assuming it didn't come out December 5. Here's several snapshots that I would like to elaborate on.

This one appears throughout the video. Ronnie...alone...in a dark hallway...with one, not two, but one light bulb that most definitely needs to be changed because the friggin thing keeps flickering on and off. Now who would want to meet Ronnie in a dark hallway? (Put your hand down, Maddy).

This one here gave me a nice round of giggles. Due to the lack of a microphone, Ronnie decided to sing his little heart out to the lonely light bulb. Good thing he's closing his eyes, otherwise that might burn a bit.

Even though I have a lot of fun making fun of this video, it was very good and I love them all. I'm glad Ronnie doesn't have my hair anymore, though. I also sang to my dog. Today I also watched a lot of Underoath videos. They make me feel very claustrophobic. Just go watch them. You'll understand. Turn down your volume if you don't feel like listening to constant screaming.

Today in English, we watched the video version of The Odyssey. As if reading it wasn't enough. I won't go into any detail, for your sakes. But let me tell you, there were at least three sex scenes...not to mention Hermes.
Countdown to my birthday: 13 days
Number of presents for Melanie under the Jon tree: at least 4

This weekend, I have to both babysit two spastic dogs, and do the paper route. Plus work on my model, which I should start working on now.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Let Go (Acoustic Cover) - Boys Like Girls