Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Maddy, You're My Hero!

While some people say that Panic! at the Disco is horrible live, I could agree otherwise. Well, at least when they played in Denver. Now I've just been searching and searching for the songs live from Denver. And guess who could provide me with the said songs? MADDY!!!! That is why Maddy is my hero.

In other news, Lincoln may have burned down by now, for today, as I was leaving school the fire alarms went off. We were all herded out of the school like cattle (sorry actors). I could almost guarantee that it was just the construction workers emitting so much dust from remodeling the foyer (as if it could get any uglier), but wouldn't we all be happy if we could just go to Roosevelt? Hahahaha...no.

And why yes, Alissa's sweater guy does now, in fact wear sweaters. Very soft (yes, I would know *shifty eyes*), cashmere sweaters in a nice hunter green. They're not very warm though. Who wants to venture a guess that he got that on Saturday at Old Navy?

My model is coming along quite nicely now, even though I'm still probably very far behind. I have the stage completely assembled, now I just need to add my set. I'm a nervous wreck about semester tests too. And trust me, I do not make a nervous wreck.
Countdown to my birthday: 7 days
Number of presents for Melanie under the Jon tree: 5 (where's our presents, G-ma?!?)

What is Melanie listening to right now?: G.I.N.A.S.F.S. - Fall Out Boy
P.S. We got our semester two schedules.
My semester two sucks. And high school in general.
P.S.S. Watch this: TUFTY THE SQUIRREL IS VERY NAUGHTY (courtesy of Kaitlyn)
P.S.S.S. I also have my lunch period with the posse. ALL OF THEM. "Hey guys! Look who's a new member of the posse?"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree. panic at the disco is great. they are original.

and im sorry that your school is ugly. but ya know, not to brag, but mine won the "ugly school of the year" trophy. so i beat u.mwahahahaha!!! just kidding.

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

yay! i win! of course i'm your hero, i'm smart, intelligent, brainy...



see?

you're my hero too! not that damn stephenie meyer, not that i don't luff her to pieces... just, well, she didn't have the BLG aol sessions, so, well, you own her, obviously

[lissa] said...

... *cry* why am i NEVER THERE?!?! *sigh* i need music...

Melanie said...

YAY! COMMENTS! This is amazing! Thank you, it made me feel very special...

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

haha, luffles el mellio!

Anonymous said...

El mellio? Isn't like calling her a man? Nevermind...