Thursday, February 14, 2008

DISASTER!

So, this morning I go upstairs after chillin' out and playing some Pokémon (more on that later), to shower. Cuz, you know, I'm the kind of person who likes showering on the occasion, especially since I didn't feel like waking up VERY early for the 7:30 freaking a.m. start yesterday to bathe. So I kinda wanted a shower. But lo and behold! Our hot water heater no longer produces warmth for our H2O here at the Dumdei residence. So I was just chillin' again in a green noxious cloud of my own stench when I decided, "My blog-friends need an update!" So here I am, and long time no see.

You may ask, "Hey, what have YOU been up to lately, Mel?" Well, let me tell you. Driver's Ed is a waste of LIFE. 3:30-6:30, almost every day. Listening to a scary guy - who likes to whistle LOUDLY at his innocent pupils at random, unpredictable intervals, I might add - talk to us for 3 hours takes a lot out of ya. I didn't go on the compy for a long time, and I'm finally over the withdrawals.

The music video for NINE IN THE AFTERNOON came out on Sunday. So go HERE to have your life blown to pieces by the amazingness. There just might be a little too much long underwear and mustaches for some of you, but push through the pain!

Zoey and Rich came to my house for awhile yesterday once school was let out at 12:30 and we Wii'ed it up for a bit. That's where the
Pokémon comes in. While Zoey was pwning Mario and Rich played Zelda a bit later, I sat for several hours with my face glued to a GameBoy playing Leaf Green. I bet all your Bulbasaur's haven't evolved to a level 20-something Ivysaur...

Oh! My dad just came and informed the water heater is now fixed, so I'm going to go...you know...

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Sleep, Everyone - Powerspace
P.S. Pidgey's my fave, and Weedle and Caterpie SUCK.
P.S.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH!!!!
P.S.S.S. I'm babysitting dogs all weekend! With a house to myself, with lots of food and free music videos/movies!

No comments: