Wednesday, March 19, 2008

goHod relatiUonships goRne baTd

Sorry about the grim title. Seems like there's a lot of that going around right now though. Spring cleaning? I seem to be shunned out of a lot of things, at least...

But enough of that..."spring break" starts tomorrow. We'll be jetting off (in a car) to Arkansas to visit family, gone all "break." As if two extra days amounts to anything. Take it or leave it, though, I guess. So, if anyone is planning on making plans, plan not to cuz I'm planning to not be planning here. Plan. That's one of those words that don't look right after typing it 6 times.

I was looking up lyrics for my new songs yesterday on Google, and guess what I found?!?!? My blog on the hitlist. Oh yeah... no wonder you stalkers can find me. Google magic my friends...


iTunes needs to go update somewhere, if you know what I mean, cuz they won't put the freakin' ne Scenes & Sirens album on! It came out FRIDAY. It is WEDNESDAY! Do I have the ability to listen to The South Will Dance Again on my handy iCRAP? No. *twitches into a rage*

CONGRATS TO ALL BLOG READERS AND MYSELF HERE AT YOU DON'T KNOW ME! THIS IS THE 50TH POST!!! WHOOO!

Alissa! Remember to give Kaitlyn the CD!

FSOTW coming soon!

Leaving for now,
your blogger.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Puppet On a String - The Hives
P.S. I never realized until today how much it bothers me when some people don't have to work to get to where they are, while some of us are stuck in the back, trying to work our way up. But it's pointless, right? Because the people who got there already by not working have already taken the spot we're working toward. I don't know, maybe it's just me. Anybody else?

2 comments:

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

cheer up emo kid!

yeah, it happens to the best (and worst) of us. come join the club. now, i mean that in a very caring way, we don't bite!

i hope i'm talking about what you're talking about. i get the feeling i am. but if not, damn.

we still love you melly!

Melanie said...

yeah

PRETTY ODD COMES OUT TOMORROW! MY PACKAGE IS IN DES MOINES, IA!!!!!!