Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Because His Brain Is Not Fully Developed

Note to everyone, this is being posted from Alissa's house due to several tragedies taking place at my own home. The first being the fact that our internet crashed on the second day of summer. Yes, it does suck as much as it sounds. I just continue to think about how many things I can't do now that we don't have any internet access. This blog, iTunes, new music, MSN, etc. The computer is really never on anymore, I just play Pokemon all day. I am an island of myself.

The next tragedy is that my parents are now teasing me with the idea of a cell phone. Do I deserve it? Yes. Do I want it? Even more. But will they buy it? NO. Just talk about it. Sheesh. And if they did, it wouldn't be on Verizon and that means no texting friends.

So now, minus MSN, e-mail, cell phone, all I have left is the land line.

I am an island of myself.
Days Until the Panic at the Disco Concert: 11

What is Melanie listening to right now?: One Is the Loneliest Number - Three Dog Night
P.S. I have a rash and it sucks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

melly has internet! melly doesn't update her blog. melly should.

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

YOU NOW CAN UPDATE!!!!!

it's been like a month without the comical hilarity of mel!

we're all in withdrawal!

Anonymous said...

*twitch*