Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Statue of Shame

Well, the end of freshman year is quickly coming to an end. I've had a bit of free time to reflect on what the end of the year really means to me, and it is quite surprising what I've discovered. (Yes, I can do sappy posts too. Alissa...) I actually do not mind school. Sure, I'd rather sleep in and then listen to my iPod all day, but learning new things aren't that bad either. God only knows what kind of social life I'd have with out my educational career. Glancing into the future, tomorrow and Friday are our two Semester test days, also half-days. So that means today was our last day for Ad-Room (well, I'll be seeing them for another three years...) study and lunch. That latter two I'll really miss. And, some of my classes weren't all that bad. Speech was great, I'm sure I'll really miss Mrs. Wallenberg, seeing what Klawonn was like... and my Algebra class was always endless entertainment. Well, great memories are sure to come from Sophomore year as well. At least we all won't be underunderclassmen anymore. Just underclassmen...

All I have to say right now is that Sweater Guy better show up the next two days. Afterall, I won't be seeing him, probably ever again. Although he can feel free to fail semester tests and stay with us all for another year...

It's scary to think that in three years (some of us) will be going off to college. I don't want high school to go this fast.

Sorry to ramble on about school, but that's what's on my mind right now.
Days Until the Panic at the Disco Concert: 17

What is Melanie listening to right now?: A Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds to Mars

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn needs to cram. Tests tomorrow. How much do I really need sleep anyway? Or bathroom breaks...

Anonymous said...

IT'S IN THE MAIL!

What you ask? Well, it's certainly not a letter. Bomb? Maybe. Anthrax? Likely. You'll find out.