Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pretty Harmless As Far As Super Villians Go

I PASSED MY DRIVER'S TEST!!! I'm SOOO happy! So now, I'm officially done with driver's ed, and you won't have to hear about it ever again. And I (hopefully) won't have to drive that silly driver's ed car, or see our instructor ever again. That would make my life.

In other news, while one half of South Dakota was being struck with 6 tornado touch-downs, the other side got up to 48" of snow. That's the size of a small child, if you didn't know. This little tidbit leads into the fact that I'M FINALLY DONE WITH MY GLOBAL WARMING SPEECH. I don't think I did too shabby, 230/250 is good enough for me. And Ms. Arbogast said that I'm in her "top three" best speeches. All is well. Now all I need to do is make a catapult and do my oral interp. presentation, and hopefully all the crappy end-of-the-year projects will be over with. God, I can't wait until summer.

Piano recital this afternoon. Wish me luck, so I don't make an 88-key fool of myself.

Well, to add something interesting...
Days until the Panic at the Disco Concert: 28

Still holding out for a hug from Ryan Ross.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Moving For the Sake of Motion - Underoath

4 comments:

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

27 days until we don't get to meet panic cause we don't have m&g.

it's the sad truth.

27 days until i physically take zach out and charge jon.

Melanie said...

i'll help.

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

sweetness. with our combined efforts we should at least be able to make it to spencer. He'd be the easiest to catch. sometimes it's nice he's not a stick. i doubt jon can run in his manflops too... it's just ryan the deer in the headlights we'll have trouble with... DAMN!

Melanie said...

aww, ryan's little. i think we could tackle him to the ground. but the guy does have long legs...he could distance himself from us. but then we'd be able to make it to the others. spencer and jon are...larger. but i doubt jon can run in his 'flops...