Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rule The World With Latex!

"We'll put condoms on their hands! 'You're fingers won't get pregnant today!'"

Apart from my sister being devil-child, the week has gone well. Finished all end of the year projects, and it feels good. Botched up the oral interp., we'll see how far my catapult goes tomorrow (more on this later), etc. Yesterday I met up with our new pastor at church and the other three girls who showed up and I had a great 2-hour conversation with her. Very deep. She's really nice, and I'm kinda disappointed that I won't be in her confirmation class.

Also this week in English, we met with Mrs. Klawonn (pronounced: klah-vonn, what a weirdo) and discovered that we have homework over summer. That bites. And apart from that, we have to write an essay AND take a test in the first week we get back to school over said homework. At least Wallenberg didn't give us hw over the summer break. I miss her already...


The above pictured is a rat trap, as compared to the regular bobby pin. Yes, I think it could kill small children as well as rats. Or at least crush my hand. You see, this is what Catapult A is made of. And yes, my hand has been crushed on the occasion. My knuckles do not look well. Some of you may also be asking "Catapult A? Are there more than one?" Why yes, there are. My dad got a little too into the project and made his own contraption, or Catapult B, if you would. Furthermore, it launches tape balls a good 50 feet if it goes well. So, if my science teacher accepts his simple machine, I think I got the competition in my palm.

The Widget thingy at the top updated today, and I suggest you watch the new videos. They're pretty funny, and the effects for the Honda Civic shows are sure to be amazing! And Panic's improved live from what I can see, and that's always good...

On a final note, the trailer for Twilight, the movie, was released yesterday and it has me ecstatic among other things. Go HERE to watch it.
Days Until the Panic at the Disco Concert: 23

What is Melanie listening to right now?: This Is Our Town - We the Kings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe Melly. You make me giggle loads. Your beer-scented catapult totally pwned. I think the other kids cheated. About that mouse trap that can kill small children? Well, Maddy's pretty small right?

.m..a..d..d..y. said...

yup

i'm here for your killing.

i loved the beer catapult too. i can't believe you didn't win!

jeez... i hurt my fingers on that many times

Melanie said...

yeah, i even removed most of the sharp objects beforehand...