Thursday, September 11, 2008

Favorite Song Of The Week

Well, I was going to post Family Force 5's Fever but just by looking at the lyrics I can tell everyone will be bored instantly. A lot of repition. Of the word 'fever.' Its a great song and you should all love it. But for something more creative that most of you probably haven't heard...

MY FAVORITE SONG THIS WEEK IS...

Hotel Aquarium
by: Falling Up



Is this another complication I face?
Here is the mistake, coming back to catch me.

To you, to you I hold.

Now I know that I'm alive.
All the loneliness is filled by you inside.
And as I finally breathe the air, you open up my eyes.
Now I'm alive.

A lesson in breathing is never using control.
Seconds from this place, I've never been so unsure.

To the heights, to the heights, there is hope.
It's been waiting all along.
To the heights, to the heights, there is hope.
Waiting.


But really. Family Force 5, Remedy Drive and Underoath's album are on this list. Thats just a few too many...

No comments: