Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Love Is Unrequited

I had a great Christmas! How about you? I won't go into the details, because I really don't want to (and most of you have heard them), but I got a lot of nice things and didn't burn down the church at the candlelight service and played an intense game of Pictionary with the family and had a good time in general. And I'm also ready for New Years. It's kind of a dumb holiday, celebrating the last 365 days of your life, but whatever. We're having a party tomorrow and it should also be fun. New Years is the new Christmas, right everyone?

Anybody have any good music for me? I'm hoping 2009 will be a good year for music. Everyone is saying that music is really sucking now and the scene and industry are going down the drain and everything, but I'm not so sure. I really don't know about record companies and the scene and the industry, and I really don't know a lot about music, but I thought '08 was alright. Nevershoutnever!'s new EP comes out January 27 I've just learned, and I'm very excited. I think there were some other new bands dropping music that I needed to remember...but I don't. So everyone...feel free to post some dates for me so I don't have to Wiki every band in my library!

Well speaking of Nevershoutnever! and my unrequited love...














This would be Christofer Drew of Nevershoutnever! But wait...there's more... (and I hope the formatting of these pictures don't look dumb on your screen. They look nice on mine...)













Let me introduce you to A Rocket To The Moon. You have no idea how long it took to find a picture of the whole band (and yes, that is a wolf). Like the aforementioned band, Nick Santino is the sole member of A Rocket To The Moon. He's the one holding the camera over on the right, in case you were interested. But, I felt the rest of the touring band deserved to be included here, because they helped in the whole falling in love with the band thing. If the pictures here don't help you, watch THIS. Or any of the other tour videos on that website...

What is Melanie listening to right now?: America's Suitehearts - Fall Out Boy

No comments: