Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Clouds Are All On Fire

Does anyone else think it's sad that when I first started this blog, I got in at most 14 posts in a month, whereas now I'm lucky to post 5 in one month? I think it's sad. I'm so un-dedicated. I think i'm going to try and get in 15 posts in one month this year. Yeah...just thought I'd point that out.

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Real World - All-American Rejects

Just kidding. Heh. I'm also realizing the completely random titles I give about all my posts. It's just a year of self-discovery people! Or, blog-discovery, I guess... But do they confuse you as much as they do me? I understand them when I type them, even though they have absolutely NOTHING to do with what I'm talking about, but upon rereading them I'm just completely lost. In case you were curious, most of them are lyrics of the song I'm listening to at the time. Like, "The clouds are all on fire" is from Bloodshot by Jack's Mannequin. In case you were wondering. And "For all I thought I'd ever need, it's hard to face the holidays without" is Winter Passing by The Academy Is... That sentence doesn't even make sense! It has to do with the holiday season and stuff and that's what I was talking about but... I should really pick more fitting titles, shouldn't I? There's also the occasional quote. "Everyone thinks I'm a satist now..." was January 25, 2008's title. Someone said that. Who you may ask? I have no idea. It must have been funny I at the time. Now I just hope it wasn't me who said it. Not that I know what a satist is anyway...

I'm not ready to go back to school yet. Only one whole day left, them I'm forced back into purgatory. I'm sure I'll have just about as much fun as last semester, but I just don't want to go back yet. Can't we have one more week? It's all icy outside! My sleeping schedule is all messed up! I can't go to bed between 11:30 and 1:30 then wake up somewhere between 9 and noon for school! It's really going to be a bummer. Oh well, some things are just inevitable. I've enjoyed not suffering, Chemistry. I've missed you Psychology, but not really. See you in a couple days. *sigh*

What is Melanie listening to right now?: Have Gun, Will Travel - The Audition

No comments: